Travel Bugs!

Miss Valvo and 2V love to travel!

We’d love to hear of your travel adventures as well as share ours!

Who knows, you may catch the Travel Bug!

Miss V at the Colosseum in Rome

23 thoughts on “Travel Bugs!

1. Dear Miss Valvo and 2V,
    I am so excited about my holiday to Europe in 10 days! I have already started to pack my bag. I wonder what 2V will be doing while I am away.
    I hope to be able to share some of my adventures with you. From Oliva

• Olivia!

I am so excited for you as well. You are going to have such a wonderful time in Europe.

We are all looking forward to hearing about your many adventures. I wonder what clothes you have been packing because it is nearly summer over there?

From Miss V

• Dear Oliva,

I was really excited for you to be going to Europe. My mum has been to Europe. We are learning about shapes at school.

love from Annabel.

2. hi Liv, I can’t belive that you are actually going to Europe.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Europe.

love Indiana

PS stay safe and we will see you when you get back.

• We all hope you have a safe trip Olivia!
      You ater half way into your aeroplane trip now… Hopefully you are not too bored and enjoying watching movies!
      🙂

3. Hi 2v have already been to singapore and it was REALLY HOT! We went on the Singapore flyer which is like a giant ferris wheel. We also went to a hote called Marina Bay Sands which has a rooftop pool which is shaped like a giant boat. We then went on a 13 hour plane trip to Barcelona. I slept most of the way. I am missing you all but I’m having a great time. See you soon! Love Olivia

• Hi Olivia!
      We are so excited for you. We just looked up the flyer and it looks really scary!!! We also looked up the Marina Bay Sands. WOW! What an amazing view from the rooftop pool.

Miss Valvo is so jealous of you being in Barcelona! Have you been down Las Rumblas yet? We bet you will also enjoy eating paella and tapas.

We hope you and your family are staying safe and enjoying yourselves 🙂

From 2V and Miss Valvo

4. Hi 2V, we r now in London.
    In Barcelona it was very hot and sunnt
    We went to see lots of sights including
    a very old church that they have been
    Building for over 100 years called
    La Famiglia Sagrada. We also went
    To the Barcelona football stadium. My
    Favourite was La Bouqueria a market
    With lots of yummy fruit!
    In London it is very busy as they
    Having aa big party for the Queen to celebrate
    her Jubilee 60 years of being Queen.
    We have been on London Eye I liked
    Big Ben he is very loud. We saw London
    Bridge and Towe Bridge and Westminstwr Abbbey. We could not get near Buckingam Palace but we saw a squirrel and he tried to nibble my finger. Tomorrow we go on our tour. Missing u Olivia:-)

• Hi Olivia!
      I was so exited when I heard that you were in London! How big was big Ben and did the squirrell look cute?
      Were you exited when you heard it was the Queens Diamond Jubille?
      We are learning a lot of things.We have changed seats and you sit in my old seat.
      Missing you,Emma.

• Dear Emma Big Ben was huge! The squirrel was cute and not scared of people. I was excited about the Queens Jubilee and there were so many people celebrating. Love Olivia

5. Dear 2v,
    I am in Lucerne Switzerlan today. We have been to amsterdam and belgium. We got to go inside a really old windmill. And climb to the top. InBelgium we got to eat Belgium chocolate and waffles yum! This morning we went on a cable car ride to the top of Mt Pilatus. I thought it was going to be scary but it wasn’t. When we got to the top of the mountain it was snowing a little. Switzerland is very pretty and I am having lots of fun love Oluvia

• Dear Olivia,

We are all so happy you are having a good time.
      What did the chocolate and waffles taste like? (Sam.W)
      Is it freezing in Switzerland?(Indi) It has been 0 degrees in the morning here.
      How old was the windmill?(Sam.B)
      Is the culture a lot different then ours? (Emma)
      Where has been the best place you have been so far? (Jess)
      How big was the windmill? (Nick)
      How steep was the mountain? (Caylem)

Keep safe
      From Miss Valvo and 2V

• hi 2V
        We havefinished our tour and now in Ukraine. We visited so many wonderful places. I have collected postcards to share with you when I get back. We have been to Italy, and went on a Gondola ride which was lots if fun. We went to Frome to see the Vatican and where the Pope lives.The best was eating the yummy pasta pizza and gelato! We also went to the second level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris it was very high. I even got to eat a lollipop that looked like the tower! Looks like you are having fun at school I miss everyone. Love Liv

6. Hi Olivia,
    It feels like a very long time since you went away. I am so happy to hear about all the wonderful places you have gone to visit. Venice is a beautiful place. Was it nice and hot while you were there? How lucky are you to have gone on a gondola ride!! Italy is a beautiful country and the food is very yummy!

Did you enjoy Paris? Did you get to go up the top of the Eiffel Tower?

I hope you are enjoying your time with the family and we are really looking forward to seeing you at school.

Miss V 🙂

7. Dear miss Valvo and 2v,

I am going to palm cove on the 14 of October.It is in Queensland. I am going to have lots of fun.

Love from Annabel.

• Dear Annabel,
      How exciting that you are going on holidays! Palm Cove is very beautiful and I’m sure it will be much warmer than Melbourne. I am in Sydney at the moment and it is very warm. I am looking forward to seeing you all at school on Monday.

I wonder what exciting things you have been doing on the holidays?

Miss V 🙂

8. Hi 4V! I have arrived safely in Hong Kong with Miss Campbell. We were welcomed at the airport by Miss Donohue. Yesterday we went sightseeing. I got to walk along the hollywood strip. Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan have their names in stars on the pavement. It was a very hot 34 degrees yesterday.

Today we are stuck indoors because there is a big typhoon heading our way. A typhoon is a tropical cyclone. I’m looking forward to going to Macau and Disneyland later in the week. I wonder what you have planned for the holidays?

9. Hi Miss Valvo! It sounds like you’re having a great time in Hong Kong! Today it is a beautiful 27 degrees in Melbourne. We started the day by going for an early walk, it was still cold, though. One of the things I have planned for the holidays is going to the movies with two of my friends. I can’t wait to hear what else you are doing on holiday!!
    Layla 🙂

• Hi Layla,
      Thanks for your comment. It’s only 8:30 in the morning here so I just got up and went and used the gym whilst the others had a sleep in. It’s typhoon day today so we have to stay indoors until it is safe to go outside. Sounds like its going to be a beautiful day in melbourne. I’m going to go shopping today at a place called Kowloon. We have to catch a ferry to get there! I wonder what movie you are going to see?

From Miss V

10. Hi 4V,
    I am having a great time.It took five and a half hours to get to Geraldton from the Perth airport.Yesterday I went fishing but I didn’t catch anything.Today I went on a tour about a ship wreak called the Sydney ||,I also went to a museum about other ship wreaks.

• Hi William!

It sounds like you are having a great time over in WA. Did you know next term we will be learning all about the ships from the First Fleet. You will have a head start!

Have you seen the red dog set? (Daniel Re)
      How many places have you been so far? (Ella)
      What do you want to see most on your trip? (Megan)
      What have you seen so far? (Victoria)
      What is your favourite place so far? (Michael)

Have a great Easter!

From 4V