Clown Doctors

CLOWN DOCTORS

Our Social Skills topic this term is humour.

This week all the Year 4 students have been entertaining the junior grades by being clown doctors. Clown doctors are people that go around a make you laugh when you are feeling down. We are having lots of fun being clown doctors! The best thing about being a clown doctor is seeing other people laugh at you because you are being funny. (Written by Oscar)

9 thoughts on “Clown Doctors

1. Hi,
    I think that dressing up as clown doctors would be very fun and entertaining. I wish I was at your school to participate.
    Tia

2. I like what you are doing about clowns. At layton school Blackpool we are learning about the pendle witches.Have you herd of them?

3. Hey Miss V!! It was a great idea to do Clown Doctors for social skills(?). I loved dressing up as a clown. It was really fun, and some of the kids’s reactions to my outfit and magic trick were funny!
    Layla πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

4. Hey Miss Valvo! I liked the idea of the Grade 4’s dressing up as “Clown Doctors” for the week!! It was so much fun seeing the kids’ reactions to our outfits. Some didn’t even know what we were dressing up as!!! I loved making the younger children laugh and we had a bit of fun, with our jokes and tricks. I hope next year the Grade 4’s will get a shot at doing it.
    Layla πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›