Masterchef- Starring Miss Valvo!

Last term Miss Valvo was lucky enough to go visit the Masterchef kitchen and taste test some of the contestants cooking. She was invited to the first ever Masterchef Pizzeria. Miss Valvo, her dad and younger brother all went to have dinner together. Check out Miss Valvo ordering her meal at the 21 minute mark and her dad complaining of being hungry at 26 minutes!!!

Click on the link below to check out the episode she appears in.

http://www.masterchef.com.au/video.htm?vid=2504232413001

5 thoughts on “Masterchef- Starring Miss Valvo!

1. Hi Miss V!! I am having a great holiday… plus some sleep-in’s, too. Hahaha your dad sounds funny on the video!!
    Layla :):D

• Hi Layla!
      I’m glad you are enjoying your holidays. Mine have been nice and relaxing too. I have a big surprise which you will find out on the first day of school! See you Monday.
      Miss V 🙂

2. That place sounds tastey. I can already tell that the food will be delicious. The words you put on this post makes me think ” how lucky her.”

3. Wow that’s very lucky!! I hope Miss Valvo had lots of fun; I bet the food was lovely!

I hope I get to do that when I’m older!

4. Hi Miss V,
    You are so lucky that you got to go the the Masterchefs first ever pizzeria! I saw all the people who went there in your family ( Your dad and Jake) your dad was funny when he complained that he was hungry.
    I hope you had fun.

From Jasmine 🙂 😀 😛 😉